Hyatt Regency New Brunswick
Two Albany Street
New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA, 08901
Tel: +1 732 873 1234
Premier New Brunswick Hotel
Discover the premier choice of hotels in New Brunswick, New Jersey. In the center of it all, Hyatt Regency New Brunswick is located within walking distance of casual and fine dining, the arts, entertainment and theatre districts as well as local businesses, Fortune 500 corporations, Rutgers University and more. Experience the level of service you’ve come to expect from Hyatt when you choose our hotel.
Here are just a few of the ways to enjoy your stay:
- Spread out in spacious, stylish guestrooms, offering sweeping views of downtown New Brunswick and the Raritan River
- Splash around or swim laps in our heated indoor pool, unwinding poolside in a comfortable lounge chair or soothing tired muscles in the oversized spa.
- Keep up your fitness routine in our 24-hour StayFit™ gym, overlooking the indoor pool area from floor-to-ceiling windows
- Explore area attractions minutes away, including the theater and arts district, the Meadowlands Sports Complex and Six Flags Great Adventure theme park
- Savor a variety of culinary delights, featuring delicious menus that are thoughtfully sourced and carefully served
- Host successful meetings, stage memorable events or create your dream wedding in our inviting event spaces
- Enjoy easy access to the New Jersey Transit Station, New Jersey Turnpike and Newark International Airport
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Free WiFi at Hyatt Regency New Brunswick
Hyatt Regency New Brunswick joins Hyatt hotels and resorts worldwide in offering free Wi-Fi to guests independent of booking method or loyalty program participation.
New Brunswick Calendar of Events
Upcoming Events in New Brunswick
Green Practices and Initiatives at Hyatt
We are committed to protecting our natural environment, to the comfort and well-being of our guests and to respecting the communities in which we operate.
New Brew Formation at Hyatt Regency New Brunswick
Relax after a long day or cheer on or your favorite sports team in high definition at Glass Woods Tavern.